- Please log in to your Zen Planner account to reserve your class. If it is full, you can still be on the waiting list and will be automatically notified if there is an open spot.
- Classes will be held outside by the driveway next to our building, and there will be 10 spaces marked for you to place your belongings. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins and check-in at the front desk, or you can check-in via Zen Planner app.
- Our coaches are trained to give you clear instructions before classes begin, all you have to do is follow accordingly and get ready to take the quarantine stress away!
Free Trials/New Members
- We are temporarily not accepting same day trial walk-ins. You must reserve a class by visiting our schedule and creating an account. SEE SCHEDULE
- Once your account is created, please accept and sign the automatic waivers in your profile. You will not be able to check-in until you do so.
- Same procedure applies as stated for existing members
- We have 1 on 1 training available! We are currently offering this to existing members only to make sure our opening during this time goes as safe and smoothly as possible before we open our private lessons to the general public.
- If the weather is bad (thunderstorm, heavy rain, unsafe hot temperature), expect us to cancel classes for the day, and will notify you 1 hr before your session starts. Our coaches will be available for 1 on 1 indoor training.
- Masks are highly encouraged. Our instructors will be wearing them during class.
- Bathrooms/lockers are limited to 1 person at a time. Showers will be closed until further notice.
- Gathering in the front desk area is not allowed at this time unless you have a question or purchasing from our Pro Shop. If entering the building, masks are mandatory. Parents, if you are dropping your kids off, please have them wait outside in line. A coach will assist checking them in.