Dear CTBA Students
We’ve missed you so very much, and we are SO excited to announce we will be opening our doors on June 1st!
Our gym opens on June 1st, 2020
All students MUST reserve their class! You may begin registering for classes by visiting this link:
Please use the Zen Planner Member App or login to your Zen Planner account to register for a class. If you do not register, you will not be able to attend.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same Academy you left. Until the threat of the virus is behind us, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep our Academy safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle, towel, or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave the Academy so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to the Academy if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make our Academy a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy. As we get closer to opening date, we will email again with a new procedure.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be temporarily different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you all again!